What is Sex Therapy?
Sex Therapists are licensed mental health professionals, trained to provide in-depth psychotherapy, who have specialized in treating clients with sexual issues and concerns. Sexual concerns are legitimate and important. Therefore, individuals have a right to expect serious attention and expert knowledge when they consult therapists about sexual questions. Sex Therapists focus their specialized skills to help individuals and or couples to deal with their sexual issues.
I specialize in working with all aspects of sex therapy which includes the following:
- Erectile Difficulties
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation
- Male Sexual Health
- Female Sexual Health
- Female Orgasmic Responses
- Male Orgasmic Responses
- Sexual and reproductive anatomy and physiology
- Gender identity issues and relationships.
- Medical aspects of sexuality and sexual functions
- Diagnosis of sexual disorders and or dysfunctions
- Treatment of sexual disorders and or dysfunctions
- Kinks & Fetishes
- Issues of aging in sexual relationships
- Sexually transmitted infections and prevention techniques.