What is Sex Therapy?
Sex Therapists are licensed mental health professionals, trained to provide in-depth psychotherapy, who have specialized in treating clients with sexual issues and concerns. Sexual concerns are legitimate and important. Therefore, individuals have a right to expect serious attention and expert knowledge when they consult therapists about sexual questions. Sex Therapists focus their specialized skills to help individuals and or couples to deal with their sexual issues.
I specialize in working with all aspects of sex therapy which includes the following:
- Low Desire & Desire Discrepancies
- Performative-Based Sexual Scripts
- Out of Control Sexual Behavior (OCSB)
- Sexual Health (Pleasure, Arousal, & Desire)
- Erotic Interests & Optimal Sexual Experiences (OSE)
- Male Sexual Health/Erectile Difficulties/Delayed Ejaculation/Premature Ejaculation/Male Orgasmic Responses
- Female Sexual Health/Vaginismus/Female Orgasmic Responses
- Medical aspects of sexuality and sexual functioning
- Diagnosis of sexual disorders and or dysfunctions/Treatment of sexual disorders and or dysfunctions
- Issues of aging in sexual relationships